August 12, 2012

Golden Eyes

I run through the rain
one night
calling your name
moaning
but
you don't appear
don't respond
don't answer

I hear everybody
call my name to go home
they said ;
you won't come back anymore

tell me the truth
that everything is a lie
some people tried to separate us
they hate your sweet manner, they hate your cute appearance
because they don't know
what the meaning of friendship between human and a kitten is.
they are loner and coward.
they are pathetic neither their lives.
they don't have any friend.
they don't know how beautiful life if we can make friend each other.
they don't know how God will give them the punishment.

we belong together, my golden eyes.
we belong together my brown-white hair.
we belong together, dear my little boy :)

love you my unchangeable pet. the first and the last.

No comments:

Post a Comment